Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A BANNER DAY

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A BANNER DAY

Crappie.com is really blessed to have some of the finest and most kind individuals who participate on this site. I recently was blessed to interact with one such indiividual who I will just call "Kirk." Let me tell you his story and how he has individually forever changed my life by his random act of kindness. Three weeks ago I asked a favor of him because of something Slab had told me. Our church needed a banner for the fellowship hall. I created a design and sent the concept idea to him along with a few photos.

His first response to me was awesome. "Wow do I feel blessed. Ship is actually writing me an email. I have always wanted to meet you. Will be glad to do these for you! I have a lot of respect for you just by following your postings on CDC" I was completely blown away by this response. In my life I try to do the right thing and live by what Paul wrote in Romans 12: 9-19 and that is why you will always see that in my CDC signature. This site was built on respect, teaching others about fishing, and encouraging others. It is awesome that some bread I have cast upon the water has returned ten fold to me by Kirk. He is a man of God and a true blessing for others. I am forever grateful that you have been blessed by God and you are taking the time to "Pay It Forward" by blessing others. This is what he has done for our church. These banners were presented to Reverend Jimmy L. Harville, pastor, New Bethlehem Baptist Church on Sunday October 5, 2014. Thank you my friend.

Name:  banner 1.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  44.7 KB

Name:  banner 2.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  45.9 KB
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes Bobo Greybeard, NUBSTER LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome. Thank you for the uplifting store on a night that I am hurting both physically and emotionally. Bless you.

Bobo

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo Greybeard View Post
    Awesome. Thank you for the uplifting store on a night that I am hurting both physically and emotionally. Bless you.

Bobo
    Bobo, I willl be praying to your return to good health my friend. God will not put more on you than you can bear. Read Philippians 4:8 and also Matthew 19:26 and be victorious. Your joy will be restored and your body will be healed. Trust in God Bobo.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.