Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Table Rock Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Table Rock Lake

Had some success on Table Rock Lake the past two days. Caught fish up in the creek arms. Caught many short fish, but managed to put together a descent pattern. Just wondering if anyone has fished below Pt 15, Mouth of Flat Creek. I have not had much success on the Rock in the fall. I am interested if anyone has caught any down the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

I plan on going Wed. weather permitting, so I will tell you then, but in the past, the colder the weather the better the bite in the 15 area, up both arms, I have not fished the rock much in the past few years, but use to fish it all the time, best luck I ever had was up the kings river arm from Viola to the 86bridge, hope to have a good report

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Beagleman, hope the weather holds out for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSL Angler View Post
    Good luck Beagleman, hope the weather holds out for you.
    just watched the weather, looks like storms for me in the morning and for the next 3 or 2 days, oh well , got lumber to stack and battery to replace in farm truck so next week maybe....

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Beagle, if you can get out there, let me know. I was catchin fish way up James, almost to McCord bend. Those fish were eatin up minnows and jigs alike. I have a feelin if that water temp will drop a little more, things will actually be better.
    Likes beagle man LIKED above post