Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: The day of infamy

Post Thanks / Like

Default The day of infamy

65 years ago today Pearl Harbor was attacked. Some of the survivors are meeting there for what many think will be their last gathering. Having known many World War II vets, it saddens my heart to know that my kids, for the most part, will not grow up with their wisdom and honor. I hope that each one there is uplifted and all have a safe trip home. I also hope that the friends and families of each knows how wonderful a gift they have and that they should cherish the time they have with these heros. I feel this way for all Vets, but this generation is passing fast.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

It is a sad day for our country and an even sadder one to those heros that were there...very well said mo.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for remembering these heroes Mo. Their ranks are going very fast. We need to make sure we thank those that are still around. I've heard that as many as 1000 a day are passing. We don't know sacrifice like this Greatest Generation made to insure the freedom we enjoy today. At this time we see another great generation doing the same in Iraq and Afghanistan. God bless all of them: the old warriors and the young ones. God bless our great country.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Skipper

We owe a lot to those guys. My paw-paw served in WWII and he passed away earlier this year. I just wish we would have politicians that weren't afraid of the world. The ones back then didn't put up with any crap!
    Dwyane
    The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary!

SMILE- A curve that can set a lot of things straight!