Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: weather men stink

Post Thanks / Like

Default weather men stink

Went yesterday. Started to rain about 7:30. My brother said "we have three choices !- sit here and get soaked 2-put it on the trailer and get soaked 3- get under the bridge, we might not catch many, but we will stay dry. Stayed under the bridge until 10:30. The weather man has the only job where you can be completely wrong and still come to work the next day. We caught about 40 and kept 27. Got wet , but still had fun.......Kinda damp....Going again before the week is over....Good fishing everybody......crappie1133

Post Thanks / Like

Good work. Dedicated fishermen don't worry about the rain anyway. Did you land them mostly under the bridge then? I do the same when it rains. A bridge works great because you are out of the rain and catching fish to boot!
    USAF Retired and fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kickingback View Post
    Good work. Dedicated fishermen don't worry about the rain anyway. Did you land them mostly under the bridge then? I do the same when it rains. A bridge works great because you are out of the rain and catching fish to boot!
    kickingback Caught about 15 shooting docks and the rest under the bridge. Thank God for that bridge or we would have gotten soaked......crappie1133
    Last edited by crappie1133; 09-30-2014 at 10:18 PM. Reason: spelling