Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks Crappiecrazybk!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks Crappiecrazybk!!!!!!

I got a call last Sunday night wondering if I could fish Crappie Masters Classic this weekend. Had never met Crappiecrazybk but the call came from a trusted friend so off I went Wednesday morning to Greenville.
    I was pleasantly surprised when I met Brian, we fished good together and enjoyed each others company, he has an awesome boat as well, that helps. We pre-fished a little bit Thursday and made a game plan. Friday was going good till about 10:45, we had 6 keepers in the box but that would be it. Tourney fishing going in with 6 instead of 7 is almost like committing suicide. Way back but not really out of it completely we decide to swing for the fence and changed lakes, just didn't figure Lee would produce the BIG FISH of the tourney and that was the best chance we had of getting a check. Made the rite move but still could not manage but 6 keepers but our weight was better, finished ahead of 18 teams that were able to weigh more fish than us in 2 days.
    Learned a lot and made a new friend while enjoying the company of old friends, just don't get much better than that.
    Thanks Brian for the invite and congrats on an awesome new to you fishing rig, very nice rig for sure. See ya in the spring man.
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925
    Likes blueball, Monark King190 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

John it was a complete pleasure fishing with you. Really glad we fished together!Just made it home after an 11 hour drive. Looking forward to the spring, as well. Thanks for the kind word about the rig.

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

good friends
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Hey good to meet you too crappiecrazybk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbowhunter View Post
    Hey good to meet you too crappiecrazybk