Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Had a little time yesterday...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Had a little time yesterday...

Rigged two major coves, nada!!

Cruised around watching the sonar. Did a little two pole slow troll. In one area about two boat lengths, I caught my six fish of the day. All but one six incher were 1# plus with one at 1.76#. Got en email that needed emergency response for contracting, had to head out quick... looking for someone to give five slabs to.

See a boat:

Hey, you guys crappie fishing?

We don't care...

What?

We don't care.

Don't care about what?

What we catch.

I have five nice crappie, want them?

We don't care.

WTF!!?? You want them or not.

Sure.

So I troll over from 50 yds out, they still have their catfish lines all around the boat, by the time they get those out of the way, I'm standing there with two crappie in hand, they don't know where the livewell is.

You just get that boat?

No, had it a year.

They finally get it open after moving their gear off it, then proceed to try to figure out how to put water in. I pitch the other three in.

Newish model Tracker Pro18.5 in good shape. I'm pretty sure they resorted to dipping buckets of water out of the lake.

Minnow on a hook it all it took, cover in 10-10.4 fow fishing close to the bottom.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.
    Likes dfar, MontanaBoy LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a normal day for you. Glad you got out and caught some nice slabs. Something always comes up when the big ones start biting. Congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

What lake ya fishing? My work is offering a day off Friday but still can't decide. Weather looks great. Maybe some whites on the bank?? Ready for spider rigging to get going.last few times out the crappie have been very scattered.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report. The other guys story was a good one.

Post Thanks / Like

Fishing Truman up from BS.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.