Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In Your opinion, what makes Crappie fishing so hard?

Post Thanks / Like

Default In Your opinion, what makes Crappie fishing so hard?

the guys over at FloridaSportman is makin fun of me because i Crappie fish and they think its a piece of cake. Are they right?

Post Thanks / Like

Kind of like golf. The only people who think golf is easy or not a sport are the ones that have never done it, at least not done it very well.
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men

Post Thanks / Like

It's not hard , it just takes skill and understanding....HA HA
    Likes chucktx LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Jig,

Fish that see lots of fishing pressure get wise to us anglers. Go to any tournament and notice the good fisherman that come in empty handed on occasion.

A quick story that happened to me: I had just arrived at a local lake and bumped into a friend of mine fishing an adjoining pond. He was fishing shiners with no luck and was calling it a day. He asked if I wanted the remaining shiners he had left and I declined his offer. A few moments later he dumped his bait bucket into the pond where he was fishing and at least 6 bass came out of no where and gobbled up the live shiners before they could get their bearings. They didn't touch any of the dead ones and as quick as they appeared they also disappeared. Oh and by the way, my friend hadn't caught a fish that day.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Those who can do.......those who can't criticize those who do. IMHO I really do not worry about what other people think. I am a crappie fisherman and very proud of it. I make my own lures and introduce others to tying lures or making soft plastic baits.

For all those naysayers....just say "Bless you." They need to stop making excuses and start making a way to enjoy fishing again and not infringe on the rights of those who do. When they persist just put up your hand and say "Talk to the hand because the ear ain't listening."
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes hunter, Rees Guide, RMGeorge, Taylorx2, TurboDan LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie fishing is so easy that any idiot can do it....some days.

Finding good numbers of good fish every time you go out takes a lot of knowledge.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm thankful that people people prefer to catch other types of fish,Keeps them away from my honey holes!!!!!!!!!!
    Likes Jiganomics LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Why is everyone being so negative? Crappie can be found in so many places it just does not matter if you are a seasoned fisherman or a newbie. Anyone can catch crappie with a jig. It is way too easy. If they don't hit the jig then you only need to add a minnow to entice. If they are not deep, they are shallow. If there are bridges, the fish will hold there.
    I hate reading a post from someone with all the fancy high tech electronics and a great boat talking about how they caught some crappie without sharing some info on how they caught them. Makes the post just a "bragging" post. They should share as much fishing info on how they caught them and maybe even PM some spots with folks without boats or electronics to help them out. I just can't stand people who complain about people who give out information that helps others.
    USAF Retired and fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

The hardest part of crappie fishing is trying- to stop crappie fishing!

"I just can't fish with one pole anymore"
    Black Fish Crappie Charters
    www.blackdoghuntingclub.com
    Likes RCC, arkcrappie, theygotaeat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Wind.
    Likes dvuks, Dwaynesworld LIKED above post

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast