Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stolen GPS

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Stolen GPS

APB for missing GPS.

Some punk stole my handheld GPS from my truck this past weekend. Garmin eTrex Legend (Green). Should contain all my contact info upon startup and, UNFORTUNATELY, _all_ of my hardwater honey holes.
    "If you really want something in this life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers."

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my...sorry for your loss.
    CrappieMagnet

Post Thanks / Like

I tried convincing my wife that I now had a real need to be scouting early ice very hard. She's not buying it Looks like I'll have to follow the herd out on Red Lake later this month.
    "If you really want something in this life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers."

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you will get lucky like i did,mine came up missing (out of my truck) and sombody brought it to my house and said they found it five foot of water?It dont float!:
    Take a kid fishing

Post Thanks / Like

I get the feeling it was pawned.

It's worth noting though...eTrex Legends will float. Mine was battle tested up in the boundary waters canoe area just this year.

Dropping it down the ice hole was always a concern of mine. That's why I used the lanyard.