Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: NEW...Z Man Crappie Plastics

Post Thanks / Like

Default NEW...Z Man Crappie Plastics

For those interested, Z Man has just released there New line of Plastics that can be used for Crappie.
    They released a New Grub in sizes from 2" up called the GrubZ, a New Panfish STICK, called the Finesse TRD, and a New 2.5 inch swimbait called the Slim SwimZ.
    I bought the GrubZ and SwimZ over 2 weeks ago and have been having great success at out lake, especially now since all the NEW baitfish forage is from 1-2 inches long.

I fished for 5 straight days last week after work and a couple hours on the weekend....I caught well over 300 crappie on the same grubZ and same swimbaitZ...these things are almost indestructible!
    The Action is amazing also, almost as good as my regular swimmers, but much tighter like a minnow/small fry!

Good Fishing!
    Keitech USA Pro Staff

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Where did you buy them from if I might ask?
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

Z man has a store on their website, and have ALL the colors.
    You can save .50 cents per pack at Tackle Warehouse - Bass Fishing Shop for Fishing Rods, Reels, Swimbaits and Lures but they don't have all the colors.
    Keitech USA Pro Staff

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I want some of them swimz's. That looks to be a awesome bait.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

Not enough colors for me and pricey
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net

Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing they'll offer more colors, these were just first released after Icast.
    I bought the smoke and pearl swimbaits, and Moon Glow grubs, then dyed some of them...which is a process.
    Also bought the Mad Shad PogyZ for when the forage shad grow.
    Keitech USA Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

So why they so good, cause they are tough as nails? And so, what you gettin a commision on their sales, or what? I say that kinda tongue in cheek, but thought maybe it was a reasonable question anyway. lol
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Slab
    I wouldn't disrespect you....I have absolutely no affiliation with Z Man, except that I love their plastic. I have said before, that if they engineered the proper swimbaits, they would have a great product....these products I like and maybe others will also.

I am on the "Pro Staff" of Keitech....I DO NOT sell for them, I am not a Tourney fisherman, and do not receive any money or support from them...I receive a lifetime discount on baits because I have used them for many years, test product for them, and give feedback...I have trialed every swimbait I could gets my hands on to find the very best one for my fishing...I have also tested for 3 other companies that make lures. I will use any bait that fits my style and catches fish...if one comes along that is better, then I will switch.
    I fish with swimbaits 100% of the time...just added a grubZ, because before there were none that had the action I wanted.
    My purpose here is to not sell anything, because it does not benefit me, I am only trying to help other fishermen that want options.

GOOD FISHING TO ALL!
    Brent
    Keitech USA Pro Staff
    Likes Slab, Crestliner08 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a big fan of zman's saltwater plastics. They hold up a lot longer than the competition. I'm excited to try their crappie line

Post Thanks / Like

For those without experience with Z MAN plastics...these are 2.5 inch swimbaits and grubs....and a 3 inch PogyZ with Pro-Cure scent.
    The grub body alone, stretched over 6 inches!
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Keitech USA Pro Staff