Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone outfit their boat with LED strip lights?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone outfit their boat with LED strip lights?

Name:  51z1SxKG1KL._SY100_.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  3.1 KB
    I just ordered 2 sets of these to install on my boat for night fishing. The remote changes the color to colors on the remote. Was wondering how you installed them on your boat?
    Fishing is like pizza.......Even when it's not that good, it's still pretty good!
    Member of Lanier Crappie Anglers.com or net

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up led lighting

there was a sight on here that was selling the leg stick on lighting for 50 on one side of the boat.i was going to order some and my pc crashed and I lost all me material...iam sure its on here ,if I fine it I will tell you the numer....good luck don

Post Thanks / Like

I have RGB LED's in and outside my Jon boat. I put mine on with gorilla glue which is water activated and will not wash or fall off. Just clean area and apply glue to back of strip and spray water on the boat where you attach the lights and the glue and water react and form a strong bond in 45 minutes and completely dry in 24 hours. I used tape to hold them in place as glue dried.
    Name:  IMG_0429a.jpg
Views: 1107
Size:  21.3 KB
    USAF Retired and fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

I stay in the logs and brush so much during the spring I did'nt permanently attach to the boat.Figured they would be torn off from the brush.
    I put mine on a long piece of pvc with the double sided tape on back and zip ties, drilled some holes thru the pvc,installed some aluminum hooks so they hang on the outsides of the boat rail.I can remove them when fishing the brush.
    BTW I have an aluminum 16' flat bottom so I'm not really concerned about appearance.
    I also made submergeable LED lights with clear plastic jugs.Drill holes in the sides so they would sink.
    If I dont ask its my fault for not knowing