Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: CACA Championship October 11th!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default CACA Championship October 11th!!

The Championship will be held on Lake Nimrod October 11th!! We will do the registration and weigh in at the Carter Cove boat ramp. hours of fishing time will be from 7am-330pm. be in weigh in line by 430pm. if you qualified please pm me or call me by OCT 1st to let me know if you are going to fish the championship. We will take up entry fees and hand out tournament vouchers the morning of from 6-630am. All club rules apply for this tournament besides the newbies ride along rule we had for 2014 we will not do this at the Championship. Hope to see everyone there! we will hand out all 2014 awards at the weigh in as well. If anyone has any questions let me know or check out www.centralarkansascrappieasssociation.com

Jason
    Rockport Rattler.com. B'n'M Pole Company
    Ranger Boats-Driftmaster rod holders
    Muddy water baits. Engel Coolers
    Central Arkansas Crappie Association.com
    Likes arkcrappie LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

14) Championship qualification. To qualify for the championship, teams must fish at least 2 regular tournaments. In the event that a person fishes with multiple partners and qualifies for the championship, that person can choose anyone that has fished at least one regular tournament to fish with them in the championship. In the event that a co-angler (non boat operator) fishes 3 regular season tournaments with other person, that co-angler also qualifies and can bring a boat and fish as an angler in the championship, however, that person’s partner (if he chooses one) would also have to have fished 1 regular tournament. Entry fees of $100 per team will apply to the CACA State Championship. CACA State Championship will only pay the top three places. Big fish awards will be considered during the State Championship tournament.
    Rockport Rattler.com. B'n'M Pole Company
    Ranger Boats-Driftmaster rod holders
    Muddy water baits. Engel Coolers
    Central Arkansas Crappie Association.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I will finally get to fish on Nimrod!