Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: STAYED WITH DON G AND DORIS

Post Thanks / Like

Default STAYED WITH DON G AND DORIS

WENT TO SEE DON AND DORISAND WAS SURPRISE TO SEE THEY HAD RUNNING WATER THAT FAR UP IN THOSE HILLS, I THOUGHT HE MEANT HE GO TO WELL AND DRAW IT AND RUN BACK DOWN HILL. HE TOLD ME HE RUNS THE HOUSE BUT I DID NOT KNOW HE MEANT HE RUNS THE WASHING MACHINE ,DISH WASHER AND THINGS. HE SAID HIS DOG DULY MINDS HIM AND HE SAID WHAT THIS ,DULY SAT DOWN,THE DOG WENT OVER TO OTHER SIDE AND LAID DOWN AND DON SAID ,OR LAY DOWN,SEE HOW HE MINDS ME,BUT DORIS SAY TO DOG SAT UP AND BOTH THE DON AND DON SATS UP.WE WENT OVER TO MAMA HOUSE AND WHEN MRS HALL SPEAKS,ALL US LISTEN, WE DO GET TO SPEAK THOUGH,I SAID YES MAME. HE CARRIED ME TO THE LAKE AND TOOK PICS WITH HIS LOWARANCE,WELL I HAD THE IDEA THE FISH HAD TOOK A LOT OF PICS BECAUSE I THINK I SAW ONE SMILLING.I WENT TO GRAB A ROD BUT HE HAD TAKEN ALL OUT OF BOAT,STRANGE. WE WENT TO MISS HALL AND HE LET ME TRY OUT HIS STRANGE LAWN MOWER AND I STARTED DOWN HILL AND IT WOULD NOT STOP ,I SAID WOE,WOE AND TRIED THE BRAKES AND TRIED REVERSE,OH WELL NOW HER YARD IS BIGGER NOW. HE SAID IT WAS A JOHN DEERE,I SAID ITS A JACK A... GOT UP NEXT MORNING STILL SO NERVOUS I PUT WIFE TEETH AND MY MOUTH AND I COULD NOT STOP TALKING ALL DAY,WELL ALL IN ALL WE HAD A GREAT TIME,ENJOYED IT ALL AND MRS HALL IS A GREAT LADY EVEN AT 90 CAN TAKE A JOKE AND COME BACK WITH ONE ,WOULD LOVE TO END MY DAYS WITH THAT KIND OF SPIRIT,GOD BLESS
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8
    Likes Redy2Fish LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Did he let you use the indoor plumbing or did yid he make you go behind the garage?

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

good times
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Duly runs the show.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Gene couldn't navigate very well in the High Country. Had to pull him out of the woods with my truck where he ended up trying to mow with Mrs Hall's (Doris' Mom) Zero Turn. He is use to flat country.

I took Gene to Claytor but wouldn't let him take a rod. I was afraid he would catch the only 3 crappie in the lake.

Tom is right, Dooley runs the show & I report to both Dooley & Doris.

Elaine will straighten him out on whose teeth he was wearing.
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day
    Likes Cane Pole LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Likes Don G LIKED above post