Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Euflexxa knee injections

Post Thanks / Like

Default Euflexxa knee injections

Anyone have any experience with the stuff? After 3 knee surgeries (same knee), the doctor wants to try it. Actually I am getting it in 9 hours. I can't sleep after reading some webMD reviews. I figure I trust people on here way more than random critics. I'll probably have gotten the first of the three injections by the time someone reads this. Worth a try though.

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't help me at all! But you never know!

Post Thanks / Like

Did you have any bad reaction?

Post Thanks / Like

Whell, I have had cortisone injections that hurt worse than that. No bad reactions yet. Just a little bleeding. At least my insurance is paying for them.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried cortisone and lubricant injections. Don't remember the name of the lubricant injections. They helped some but not a lot. My last injection in May was with titanium and plastic.
    Likes Saltine LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I like either the black or gold. Matzuo still seems to have dimensional issues the the eye and leg from bend to eye. The hooks are sharp and a bit bigger (hook gap) than standard EC or Mustad so you may need to provide some mold relief for the hook point. I never had a breaking issue but did have a lot of off location or incomplete eyes with a few batches,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lowe rider View Post
    My last injection in May was with titanium and plastic.
    I hope it working out for you! I feel I'll eventually be in that situation. Mine all started from a horrible break, that severed my ACL from both ends. It's been one thing after another since then.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a lot better than my old knee but I don't think it will ever be as good as a real knee in good shape. I'm walking about 2 miles every morning and it has gotten better but I still have some problems with some pain and stiffness in it. My left knee has been giving me trouble for about 17 years and had been bone on bone for so long I had worn about a half inch of bone off the outside part of the joint.
    I reached the point that the knee was getting so crooked it would get out of its proper position and pinch up the nerves. I said May in my previous post but meant March. I'm about 6 months from having had it replaced. If you end up getting it done push yourself in the therapy or it will never have any flexibility.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lowe rider View Post
    If you end up getting it done push yourself in the therapy or it will never have any flexibility.
    That was key when I got my ACL replaced! I chose to use a cadaver ligament, rather than have them harvest from my hamstring. The grafts have been holding up well, and the stability is great. Now I'm just dealing with the pain of missing cartilage, and meniscus issues.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The injections helped me. I have had no injections in 2 years. I have some pain, but, at my age, everything hurts.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"
    Likes old fuzzy LIKED above post

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast