Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Neely Henry Tournament 9/6/2014

RogerA is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Neely Henry Tournament 9/6/2014

OK folks its time to kick off the fall tournaments next Saturday at Neely Henry. I can tell you from personal experience that the fishing on Neely Henry is hot. We have a rule that states that if the water and air temps are this hot we can shorten the tournament and fish from 6:30 till 12:30. I vote we do this. Please let me know how you feel about this. I will be the tournament director so if anyone needs to contact me you can call me at 205-283-7638. Everyone please come on out and support the club. If you are trying to qualify for the bonus that Weiss Lake Lodge has put up you must come and fish this one. Sign up will be at Rainbow Landing from 5:30 till 6:00, hope to see everyone there, Roger Absher.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

I second that emotion.

PW1

Post Thanks / Like

It's official, this tournament will be shortened due to high water and air temps. The official fishing times will be from 6:30-12:30. Get the word out to all members. Anyone who is not a club member may come and join the morning of the tournament for $15.00 per person and our tournament fees are $50.00 per boat. We are a family friendly group of local crappie fishermen and women who enjoy a little competition. Sign up will be at Rainbow Landing by the highway 77 bridge from 5:30-6:00. Thanks and hope to see everyone there.
    Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, and Trust in our Creator who Loves us

Post Thanks / Like

Only 3 more days!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Tomorrow is the day, we already have about 10 boats signed up.