Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: catching them on the hennepin canal

Post Thanks / Like

Default catching them on the hennepin canal

Catching good average size crappies on the canal off big island in milan il. If anyone has any info on any other places in the midwestern part of il. to catch them i would love to hear about it

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake George

Anyone know of any places to fish lake george in Rock Island county. Seems to me its like the dead sea lol

Post Thanks / Like

Default very cool

Thank jesus finally an Illinois board. VERY COOL.
    The crappie are starting to slow a bit on lake Shelbyville but, had several limits about three weaks ago. With a few 12' in the bag.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PIGINTHEPIGPEN
    Thank jesus finally an Illinois board. VERY COOL.
    The crappie are starting to slow a bit on lake Shelbyville but, had several limits about three weaks ago. With a few 12' in the bag.
    glag to see some one from IL <> just got up here from FL <> went to shelbyville monday -- caught 11 big females 12 to 16 ft. off brush on secondary pts. all full of eggs .
    perchjerker

Post Thanks / Like

Default hey perch

Of the 11 females you caught ,how long was the big one of the bunch and what ramp did you put in at? Thanks!
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Of the 11 females you caught ,how long was the big one of the bunch and what ramp did you put in at? Thanks!

usually put in at wolf creek <> those fish came eagle creek __ big fish a little over 11-1/2 <>fished today caught 12 females full eggs at 12 ft. <> came out of sand creek <> big fish 12 "
    perchjerker

Post Thanks / Like

Default perchjerker

Thanks for the info perch. 7 out 10 times I will put in at wolf creek but, last thursday I only had 3 hours to fish so I put in at Whitley since it was closest to my house. Caught about 15 in no name cove by cole shaft bridge but, out of the 15 only one bumped. Caught a few more by fox harbor but again only two keepers. Sounds like I would have been better off to have put in at Wolf.
    Keep me posted. THANKS!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info perch. 7 out 10 times I will put in at wolf creek but, last thursday I only had 3 hours to fish so I put in at Whitley since it was closest to my house. Caught about 15 in no name cove by cole shaft bridge but, out of the 15 only one bumped. Caught a few more by fox harbor but again only two keepers. Sounds like I would have been better off to have put in at Wolf.
    Keep me posted. THANKS!

talked to a fellow this morning that fished wilburn yesterday <> got their limit , said several others were cleaning theirs <> he,s usually honest --

perchjerker

Post Thanks / Like

Default perch

There is a big time crappie tournament on shelbyville this weekend.
    Heard any results??

Post Thanks / Like

There is a big time crappie tournament on shelbyville this weekend.
    Heard any results??

11+lp,s won big fish 1-39 several strings in at 8+ second was 10+ i think
    perchjerker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast