Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: wilson county lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default wilson county lake

Fished for a few hours this morning and caught a lot of small fish and kept 13 eater crappie. Mainly went to try the new settings on the depth finder and test a bait color that I have been trying to tweak a little more. The fish loved it in the 1.5" and 2" baits I tried it in. Seems to do well in clear water, have tried it on Stockton lake, fort Scott lake, and today with similar results. The closest color I would say it is similar to would be wildcat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mkeller View Post
    Fished for a few hours this morning and caught a lot of small fish and kept 13 eater crappie. Mainly went to try the new settings on the depth finder and test a bait color that I have been trying to tweak a little more. The fish loved it in the 1.5" and 2" baits I tried it in. Seems to do well in clear water, have tried it on Stockton lake, fort Scott lake, and today with similar results. The closest color I would say it is similar to would be wildcat.
    what would wildcat look like ?? surely not purple??

Post Thanks / Like

It has a lot of shad glitter and black glitter with a smoke pearl tint. It is a one color bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mkeller View Post
    It has a lot of shad glitter and black glitter with a smoke pearl tint. It is a one color bait.
    thanks