Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A 'Large' piece

Post Thanks / Like

Default A 'Large' piece

Of 'Humble' pie. Failed 3 days at Glen Elder of trying to catch a crappie. Tried about everything I know,,,still nota bite. Whites and drum were fine. Both Mill Creeks & Granite Creek trees produced large whites. Pulling cranks on flats, whites & drum. Piles,,,whites. No surface action although shad everywhere. I swear you could park in the shade at the Marina ramp,,,anytime. Don't think I seen more than 10 boats on the lake. Wind was down and could probe chanel breaks anywhere,,,still no crappies. Man,,, there is a 'Secret' about this lake I just haven't figured out. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

3 days in a row and not a crappie for you? Calling BS, you're one of the handful or so elite crappie fishers (IMHO)I personally know and don't buy it if ya ain't BSing us I have a clue where your going wrong but I'm not posting it on here

Post Thanks / Like

He ain't BSing!
    "My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am" -- unknown

Post Thanks / Like

IMHO it has been so tough everywhere this year. Year of the lip lock

Post Thanks / Like

This year reminds me of the old ant and grasshopper story with the crappie being the grasshopper. I went to Perry today and caught a few on 1/4 oz jigging spoons.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a chance if Chatt's struggling! Still have fun trying, tho! Brad