Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: David Summers memorial tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default David Summers memorial tournament

DAVID SUMMERS MEMORIAL
    TEEZUR JIGS CRAPPIE TOURNAMENT

We are going to have a free crappie fishing tournament November 13th 2004. Like last year, this tournament will be free for anyone that wants to come and fish. There will be prizes to give away and we will also have another fish fry after the weigh in. I don’t have a lot of the details worked out yet, but wanted to let everyone know about the tournament now, so you can make plans to come. Jackie Summers and the kids will be there and special guest Russ Bailey with Midwest Crappie will be there to film all the festivities.
    Anyone interested in helping with the tournament or donating prizes can contact me at [email protected] or call 731-644-3793.
    Thank you for supporting David Summers and his family through a difficult time this past year.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

slab_seeker Guest

Hey 1weezer,
    I'm not familar with this tournament. What lake will it be on and are there accomadations in the area for fishermen with boats?
    Thanks slab_seeker

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1weezer
    DAVID SUMMERS MEMORIAL
    TEEZUR JIGS CRAPPIE TOURNAMENT

We are going to have a free crappie fishing tournament November 13th 2004. Like last year, this tournament will be free for anyone that wants to come and fish. There will be prizes to give away and we will also have another fish fry after the weigh in. I don’t have a lot of the details worked out yet, but wanted to let everyone know about the tournament now, so you can make plans to come. Jackie Summers and the kids will be there and special guest Russ Bailey with Midwest Crappie will be there to film all the festivities.
    Anyone interested in helping with the tournament or donating prizes can contact me at [email protected] or call 731-644-3793.
    Thank you for supporting David Summers and his family through a difficult time this past year.
    Hey Richard,

I'll definitely plan on being there! I would also like to donate a half-day fishing trip for two if you can use it.

Last years TeeZur tournament was the first tournament I’ve ever been in and I had a great time.

How's the catching? We're still getting some gooduns in post-spawn pattern about 10-feet deep over brushpiles on points that drop into deep water.

FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake
    Action Fishing Trips Pictures
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slab_seeker
    Hey 1weezer,
    I'm not familar with this tournament. What lake will it be on and are there accomadations in the area for fishermen with boats?
    Thanks slab_seeker
    : Slab_seeker, The tournament will be on Kentucky Lake near Paris TN. I am not sure yet just where it's going to be held at. When I get more details worked out, I will post the info.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Blake
    Hey Richard,

I'll definitely plan on being there! I would also like to donate a half-day fishing trip for two if you can use it.

Last years TeeZur tournament was the first tournament I’ve ever been in and I had a great time.

How's the catching? We're still getting some gooduns in post-spawn pattern about 10-feet deep over brushpiles on points that drop into deep water.

FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake
    Action Fishing Trips Pictures
    : Thanks Jerry. I'll put you down for a 1/2 day guide trip.