We went out this morning from 7:30 am until around 1:30 pm.. Very calm day. Hot - with air temps around 86 degrees. No idea of water temps, but it's probably in the low 80's. Bluegill dimpling the surface everywhere. Hits came on just about every cast, for as long as our arms held out. We caught & released 77 fish between us; the majority were decent crappie, but about two dozen or more bluegill beside. The gills were eatable size, but no big bulls. Everything was released.

We couldn't drift the way we wanted, due to the lack of wind, so we continued to cast over the 23' basin in various spots, until our casting arms gave out (about 11:00 am). If we would have had a steadier breeze, we would have really clocked them today, I'm sure. Most were caught on tubes, straight tails and curly tails, in that order. Oh...I did catch about 1/2 doz. of my crappie on a Roadrunner - hand tied "gray ghost" pattern. It would have produced much better on the fast drift if the wind would have cooperated, I'm sure.

Wish I could show you some pics as I have in the past, but, believe it or not, the camera is still sitting on the half wall just before the front door! Forgot it completely. Tough getting old! LOL!