Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Powersite dam info

Post Thanks / Like

Default Powersite dam info

Daughter taking family to powersite this Sun -Tues grandson 16 and a couple of buddies looking for tips to catch. They are fishing for most anything so if you have a tip or two I will pass it on. Thanks
    Likes that1otherdude LIKED above post

jigfisherx is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General, MO Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Tough fishing below the dam this time of year. There are some docks in the park above the dam. Used to catch some nice trout off of the public docks on power bait. Talk to the local tackle shops and they should be able to point you in the right direction.
    God bless Charlie Brewer and Bobby Garland.

Post Thanks / Like

I will pass it on Jeff thanks. Hope them boys catch something I know they will have fun. Kind of surprised they are not distracted from fishn yet I suppose that time is not to far away.
    Likes south point LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ripnlips View Post
    I will pass it on Jeff thanks. Hope them boys catch something I know they will have fun. Kind of surprised they are not distracted from fishn yet I suppose that time is not to far away.
    yep get em real trained then they get something on their minds

Post Thanks / Like

Well they fished all day Sun. with nothing to show above or below the dam. They observed a couple of guys fishing above them and close to them catching trout. Well they are not too challenged cause they went and got the bite answer. Power bait mulitiple colors red then blue then white. Had 10 fish last I talked to them about 10am today. Only wish I could be the fly on the wall cause I know them boys are having a good time. And I hope the guys that helped them out are having a good day cause they deserve it. Fishermen helping fishermen it is all good.
    Likes that1otherdude LIKED above post