Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerry--Driftmaster

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jerry--Driftmaster

What are you trying to order? Maybe I can help..
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Actually it's Duane trying to get the Driftmaster Rod Resters - they attach to the side of a regular Driftmaster rod holder but hold your pole vertcile while moving to another spot.

I'm just trying to get ED off his BUTT and fix the BPS link so people can us it to make ED some MONEY!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Those are nice little tricks. Didn't know driftmaster had them. If BPS doesn't have you can call driftmaster and they will ship to you. I use a lot of their products.

http://www.driftmaster.com/Other.html

Post Thanks / Like

Default Driftmaster

Jerry,
    Thanks for your patience for Ed to fix the BPS link for you. That is an excellent way to order your Driftmaster products, through the BPS Link on top of this page.

As part of the discussions with Driftmaster, we will add a "Ask Driftmaster" link on the message boards for anyone that has any questions about Driftmaster products.

Driftmaster does not have a toll-free number nor do they sell their products online. They sell to major wholesalers which in turn sell to retailers. They can always assist over the phone and assist the customer's needs that way. They will always make sure customers get the products they need.

I have used Drifmaster products the past few years, and I am a firm believer about the quality of their products. What I like about their rod holders, is when you get a bite, all you do is lift your pole straight up for a quick instant hookset, instead of having to pull your pole out of the holders before setting the hook a little too late.

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are always thinking about me, and getting me off my butt! Just like wifey, trying to get me to get a real job! nag, nag, nag

Just kidding, you guys, and wifey too, are absolutely great. Someone has to "keep me honest"!

Hey, I fixed the link right off, asap, right! I'm on it you know!

Any yes, Bruce has only found the best sponsors. I've never heard a bad word about them, yet! And I know Jerry's boat is just full of those Driftmaster rod holders, heck I think his boat lists to the starboard side just because of them!

Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rodresters

I don't think you will find the rodresters at BPS unless you request a special order, which they will call with a PO and we ship to you.If they will not do that, call and we will work something out to make sure you get what you want.I am in the office today(friday) until 12 and will be back in on monday through wednesday, then I am hog hunting thursday, friday, and saturday.
    Someone will be hear to assist you all week.
    Merry Christmas to all and thank you for using our products!
    Driftmaster

Post Thanks / Like

Special note to Drifmaster
    Now that is what I call a real sales rep. Going the extra mile. Seems like that is unheard of these days.

I've sent you a PM.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Whiz is right, you can order their products directly from them. I just ordered a complete set up to spider rig my boat.

http://www.driftmaster.com/
    Thank God I'm A Country Boy !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rodresters

Just realized that I am pretty sure this website has the rodresters on it and available for sale, also others good products for crappie fishing.

www.monkscrappie.com

Merry Christmas,
    Driftmaster

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Driftmaster
    Just realized that I am pretty sure this website has the rodresters on it and available for sale, also others good products for crappie fishing.

www.monkscrappie.com

Merry Christmas,
    Driftmaster
    Thank you

DonG told me last night his fishing tackle sales rep is do in after the New Year and will look into getting them in for me. Would rather order from someone on the board if I can. But thank you for finding me someplace I can order them.

Merry Christmas
    Duane
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast