Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Were any of y'all at Longview on Monday night late?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Were any of y'all at Longview on Monday night late?

I was on the bank at the dam and some guys were in a boat about 100 yards away. Had a good conversation with them and they were very knowledgable about the lake and gave me some great tips/advice on how to fish longview. I just wanted to say thanks.

When they left I was all by myself. no one else out there at all... It was actually a little spooky. I felt a little exposed because I was in a hurry and didn't carry that night... never again will I leave the old .40 equalizer at home when night fishing alone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by that1otherdude View Post
    I was on the bank at the dam and some guys were in a boat about 100 yards away. Had a good conversation with them and they were very knowledgable about the lake and gave me some great tips/advice on how to fish longview. I just wanted to say thanks.

When they left I was all by myself. no one else out there at all... It was actually a little spooky. I felt a little exposed because I was in a hurry and didn't carry that night... never again will I leave the old .40 equalizer at home when night fishing alone.
    Good decision.
    I'll smoke just about anything (in my smoker)
    The fishing is always great. The catching varies.
    Likes that1otherdude LIKED above post