Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Navarre

Post Thanks / Like

Default Navarre

I will be down the last week of August on vacation. You guys got any suggestions on places to eat and also a place to wet a hook gonna be bank fishing. Species don't matter anything that's biting and will be good for supper. Thanks in advance.
    HOTROD FISHING

Post Thanks / Like

Not from the area, but looking at the maps, cross over to "SANTA ROSA ISLAND", NAVARRE BEACH FISHING PIER. Maybe good salt water fishing along the island.
    Report back and tell us how the fishing is/was.

Post Thanks / Like

You'll be in salt water paradise and fishing from the shore is probably the best fishing anyway. Hope you have a good time. That's some beautiful country up there!!

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER and
    SBF
    authorized by: billbob and "G"
    aka: Baconator

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod1 View Post
    I will be down the last week of August on vacation. You guys got any suggestions on places to eat and also a place to wet a hook gonna be bank fishing. Species don't matter anything that's biting and will be good for supper. Thanks in advance.
    There are some good eats in that neighborhood. There's not many guys in the fl forum of crappie.com that are from the Pensacola area. You can try posting on Pensacola Fishing Forum. It's a huge forum and someone might even offer to take you out. My buddy is a catfish guide in the area and he can put you on some 30lb cats. Pm me if you have any questions.

Post Thanks / Like

When I went to Pt ST Joe this place had spot on fishing reports. Might keep an eye on it.

Fishing Reports - Half Hitch