Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blade Baits

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Blade Baits

I have been working on getting these going to offer them on my site, finally got a fluid bed to coat them the way I wanted so here they are. 3 positions to tie on too. It will offer more or less vibration depending on the hole you use, The rear hole is used for deep water jigging. use a snap swivel to attach to your main line. I am useing double hooks to keep from hanging up on brush and grass, treble hooks are available. It will be friday before I get them on my site in the colors I will be offering for 2.00 each. If you would like some before just send me an PM.

Name:  blade bait 002.JPG
Views: 908
Size:  106.0 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Pray tell, about how much do those cute little buggers weigh? 1/16? 1/8th?
    Have you done any fishin with the proto-types?
    I have a jig with a face like this!:eek:

Post Thanks / Like

I have them in 1/4 and 3/8 oz. there is a whole artical on blade baits in the last issue of crappie world mag.

Post Thanks / Like

Long time lucker here! I love blade baits! In ohio we are currnetly catching saugeye and crappie with them- we find that 3/8 is the best do to not two light and not to heavy. If you go lighter or heavier, you tend to snag to much or loose the vibrations. At that price, I will be ordering soon! Thanks for posting and consider posting on ohiogamefishing.com. There are alot of blade believer that should come running.

Post Thanks / Like

I just ckecked out your web site- chaunc is a memeber of the OGF and a great guy to have represent you.

Chaunc- we met at the OGF get togeather at Mosiquito Lake- I was the guy running to kids events!

crappiekid24 is offline Moderator Ice Fishing Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking blade baits. I havent had much luck on blade baits. They work for eyes, perch, crappie, white bass around here.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for looking. Glad you liked them.

We are really glad to have chaunc and crappiequeennc as our pro-staff. :D :D

Thanks
    crappieday

Post Thanks / Like

Those will catch them. Work great here on Crappie and Sauger.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kmb411
    I just ckecked out your web site- chaunc is a memeber of the OGF and a great guy to have represent you.

Chaunc- we met at the OGF get togeather at Mosiquito Lake- I was the guy running to kids events!
    KMB411, thanks for the compliment. Had a great time at the get-together too. Wish i would have had some spoons for the crappie contest... but i won it anyway.:D I already told Big Daddy and Ruminator about the spoon site but when they find out he's making blades too, they may ask Crappieday to help sponsor the OGF site. I planned to let them know about the blades as soon as they were availible. I'll have some for the ice season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast