Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There are some people who can't go "camping" without the television

Post Thanks / Like

Default There are some people who can't go "camping" without the television

For some reason. I am married to my best friend and partner. Wouldn't have it any other way. To me, life is about enjoying who you are with instead of watching some reality show or whatever. Seriously, there are some that won't go anywhere unless they have a television access. Pitiful and sad I say.
    Randy Andres

Post Thanks / Like

Well, if Direct TV don't get the SEC network before our "Big Game" I may rent a campsite where they got it. You got your jigs ready to ship??
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men
    Likes Tracker123 LIKED above post

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker123 View Post
    For some reason. I am married to my best friend and partner. Wouldn't have it any other way. To me, life is about enjoying who you are with instead of watching some reality show or whatever. Seriously, there are some that won't go anywhere unless they have a television access. Pitiful and sad I say.
    Your a lucky man.....as you always say....life is good
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I have a tv in my camper at the deer lease for the news and football that's it. I spend most nights staring at a fire sipping on some Jack Daniels telling hunting lies with the rest of the other hunters...lol.
    Likes Tracker123, BuckChamblee LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SeaRay View Post
    Well, if Direct TV don't get the SEC network before our "Big Game" I may rent a campsite where they got it. You got your jigs ready to ship??
    Hardy, har, har . My modified antenna at the house will get the major networks, was lucky last year CBS carried three A&M games. Otherwise will go into town to a sports bar. We have cable for the computers but not for TV. My original rant was focused at my son in law unfortunately - I'll leave it like that.
    Randy Andres

stormcloud is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

A son in law is God's punishment to parents for enjoying copulation.
    Tell'em I'll be there.
    Likes kycreek LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

You talking about December 8th, LSU vs South Carolina in Atlanta?
    It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.
    –Ann Landers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TigerFanatic1 View Post
    You talking about December 8th, LSU vs South Carolina in Atlanta?
    Not yet! Randy and I have this high dollar bet on our season opener in August on Thursday night the 28th. SC vs Texas A&M on the SEC network.

Hope we see somebody in Atlanta. Had one shot already, but could not pull it off. We are getting better each year, maybe soon if the old HBC doesn't retire.
    As high profile as Jadevon Clowny was, not having Conner Shaw as QB worries me the most.
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men

Post Thanks / Like

Not yet! Randy and I have this high dollar bet on our season opener in August on Thursday night the 28th. SC vs Texas A&M on the SEC network.

Hope we see somebody in Atlanta. Had one shot already, but could not pull it off. We are getting better each year, maybe soon if the old HBC doesn't retire.
    As high profile as Jadevon Clowny was, not having Conner Shaw as QB worries me the most.
    Honestly, I usually keep up with football better, but my new job assignment has cut that back some. I don't know how South Carolina is doing this offseason, but I believe Texas A&M is having some major problems. LSU isn't far behind them though, seems like they always get some knuckleheads that don't want to act right.
    It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.
    –Ann Landers

Post Thanks / Like

It's going to be an interesting season for sure. Looks like many of the SEC teams are trying to sort things out. I am glad to finally get to read about football in the newspaper. Was getting tired of the world cup write-ups, in which I didn't follow. Heard on the radio this morning a high school team somewhere (can't recall where) were moving their homecoming to a soccer game - not going to say what I think about that.
    Randy Andres

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast