Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sayers / Howard / Bald Eagle

Post Thanks / Like

Question Sayers / Howard / Bald Eagle

Just wondering if anyone out there lives near the lake of many names ???? If so, I would appreciate some feedback as the lake ices over. Any ice now ??? Let the fun begin !!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default www.iceshanty.com

You might keep an eye at www.iceshanty.com. Go to the forms, then the PA site.

Post Thanks / Like

:p :p Thanks Shellback....I've added it to my "favorites".....still would appreciate some feedback if anyone gets near the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone been on the lake since the ice melted ? Are the Perch or Crappie hitting ? Any action in the spillway below the dam ?

Post Thanks / Like

You actually have open water down there? All our lakes are still frozen over up here in Susquehanna county. I'm thinking of a trip to Seneca Lake in NY for some perch. Seneca nor Cayuga don't freeze over in the winter due to their depths. Once you get fishing on Sayers let us know how you do, I might give it a try sometime. Thanks, Ron

Post Thanks / Like

The iceshanty page is a good one, but for open water reports check out www.myfishfinder.com. Its run by the same people as ice shanty and you can find better reports there for individual PA lakes, and tell as many people as you can to make the site more informatible