Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thankyou for being my best friend,my co worker, my brother

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thankyou for being my best friend,my co worker, my brother

Dearest Tim,

Thankyou for being my best friend,my co worker, and my brother.
    In life you taught me to be a better person. I miss hunting and fishing with you When I lost you so suddenly in December it was you who held me up. It was your passion for the great outdoors and your turn the other cheek attitude that allowed me to forgive and help the hunter who shot you. I know that in my heart that's what you wanted me to do. The last fishing trip with you I will always treasure. I look at other people along the bank now and try to give them little tips and tricks just like you did. It brings a smile on my face when I see someone who hooks on to a nice crappie then runs to their dad and says "That man just helped me". Tim I enjoy paying it forward because every time I do it makes me think of you.

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

that is nice he would be glad
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

You are a very fortunate man to be able to remember your brother in this respect! He must have been a "big one" that really didn't get away. Be grateful and thankful for your cherished time together. With thoughts and feelings..

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

There aren't enough for a brother like that. Your story will stick with me for some time.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

What a great tribute to your brother......I know you miss him a lot but just think of how much better heaven is with him.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes springhillwantabe, sfw1960 LIKED above post

Eagle 1 is offline Crappie.com Legend and Mississippi Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers with you . Life trials are tough .Your attitude is an inspiration to all who must push on . Thank you and God bless .

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for sharing. Stay strong.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best
    Likes sfw1960 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Powerful words Russell. Thank you for putting perspective on a situation that most would hold in anger. You are a living tribute to your brother.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by russelln114 View Post
    Dearest Tim,

Thankyou for being my best friend,my co worker, and my brother.
    In life you taught me to be a better person. I miss hunting and fishing with you When I lost you so suddenly in December it was you who held me up. It was your passion for the great outdoors and your turn the other cheek attitude that allowed me to forgive and help the hunter who shot you. I know that in my heart that's what you wanted me to do. The last fishing trip with you I will always treasure. I look at other people along the bank now and try to give them little tips and tricks just like you did. It brings a smile on my face when I see someone who hooks on to a nice crappie then runs to their dad and says "That man just helped me". Tim I enjoy paying it forward because every time I do it makes me think of you.
    What a beautiful Testimony. Your brother's memory will live on.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Likes Gobob LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

That is a great attitude and the best way to pay tribute to your brother God bless you
    Crappie Attitude
    US NAVY Veteran
    Find Them Grind Them
    Likes sfw1960 LIKED above post