Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: gummy bears / new bait Slab

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up gummy bears / new bait Slab

Well I got to use it yesterday for about four hours, caught 2 crappie about little over a pound, Large mouth bass one 3 pounder using a red and Char mid south jig. The bite was really slow. bluegill by the Zillions. So I'd say it is a Winner, if it doesn't dry out?? The first batch was flat as a pancake, the new stuff was very usable. Did you do anything different in the new batch?? Stayed on hook very good. The Bluegill really go for it Big Time. Thanks for the second batch..
    Likes Slab LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Pics of the bait please would like to see what you are talking about

Post Thanks / Like

Check with Slab for pictures

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by belizaire View Post
    Pics of the bait please would like to see what you are talking about

This is the product. Testing & tweaking is still in progress .... since, as I understand it, the product has been known to occasionally melt during shipping. And while still usable in the melted condition, it's still in the testing phase. There's lots of posts concerning the product, in this forum:

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/gewbe...eedback-forum/

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Are they available for purchase yet I would really like to try some out

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocket rich View Post
    Well I got to use it yesterday for about four hours, caught 2 crappie about little over a pound, Large mouth bass one 3 pounder using a red and Char mid south jig. The bite was really slow. bluegill by the Zillions. So I'd say it is a Winner, if it doesn't dry out?? The first batch was flat as a pancake, the new stuff was very usable. Did you do anything different in the new batch?? Stayed on hook very good. The Bluegill really go for it Big Time. Thanks for the second batch..
    See, what did I tell you! It works. Thanks for giving it a second chance. And as of right now I've not done anything new to the scent. But I do have ideas. Crappie pro suggested sparkles. And there's an ingredient I need to increase to make it less susceptible to melting. It's a work in progress. But when it's done we're gonna have something real good that's for sure.

Pm me your address and I'll send you a sample beizaire.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

I don't mean to take the name of the new product and give it my name Gummy Bears, it's just that , that's what came to mind when I saw it????? You have to admit it's kinda Catch-e

Post Thanks / Like

not enough area for sparkles, and most of us use tubes with sparkle's at least I do?? If you push it up close to where the hollow part of the tube is it flares out the tube. We just have to keep trying different things. but I think it's a winner??

Post Thanks / Like

this sounds like a killer attractant.....might work good in Livingston and samrayburn, any place to purchace a few?????? thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Going to be trying it ove on the Texas side of Caddo Lake in a couple of weeks. Will let you know how it goes.
    FISH ON

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast