Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mark Twain with Crappie Dan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mark Twain with Crappie Dan

Got a chance to go fishing with Crappie Dan from Mississippi yesterday and we really had a good time. Dan is a great guy to visit with while fishing. The weather was very nice and just an enjoyable day. We caught quite a few fish but didn't quite limit out on keepers, but did send Dan home with 50 nice fillets. I enjoyed the day Dan so the next time you are up this way give me a shout and we'll try it again.
    Likes south point LIKED above post

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great time Catman and glad you put a "little" hurt on them hehe. I'm headed up there next weekend to Indian Creek to stay with the folks in their RV. Hoping to get in some crappie time.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day. Congrats and catman your getting a reputation for sending folks home with fillets great job looking forward to our next time out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ripnlips View Post
    Sounds like a great day. Congrats and catman your getting a reputation for sending folks home with fillets great job looking forward to our next time out.
    Yeah... I'll second Ripnlips. Catman you are surely a great guy by helping out other fisherman. Me included! Hope to return the favor someday.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey TypeO, good to hear from you, hope you get into the fish but time with family is good. Richard, I'm ready to go again myself. Sounds like you and Paul have been doing pretty good. Hey John thanks for the kind words, sure hope T.HIll is better this winter than last.

Post Thanks / Like

congrats. on the good times sounds like y'all did well, always nice when it works out like you hoped, even a little short don't of the goal is still good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Hey TypeO, good to hear from you, hope you get into the fish but time with family is good.
    I try but we usually have dinner Friday evening's and then put the kids to bed. I don't head out until 10p.m. and usually stroll into the RV around 4a.m. hehe. Going to try to do some more catfishing at night. It's lazy and not much work.