Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ed

Post Thanks / Like

Post Ed

Ed can we order Driftmaster products through crappie.com?

duane
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

The Driftmaster link above goes to there website, which shows their various products very well but it doesn't look like you can order directly from them.

You can get Driftmaster product from BPS through Crappie.com and Ed will get a buck or two to help keep up this site. The link aint working right now though for me.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

I have not worked that out yet. They have only today indicated they want to be a sponsor, and we are working out the details as we speak. Bruce has done a wonderfull job getting Crappie.com sponsors. He's been on fire so to speak. I think this coming year is going to be a great "breakout" year for Crappie.com. Bruce is making sure we only accept top notch sponsors. And it seems the board agrees.

Right now I'm also looking at new servers to make this puppy scream!
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

The BPS link didn't work for me this morning either. Haven't tired it since then though.

I at first thought that Ed has BPS as a sponser now. Is BPS a sponsor like BnM and Grubco now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Blake
    The Driftmaster link above goes to there website, which shows their various products very well but it doesn't look like you can order directly from them.

You can get Driftmaster product from BPS through Crappie.com and Ed will get a buck or two to help keep up this site. The link aint working right now though for me.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

All Right! New Screaming Servers. No more lag hehe.

With all of Cane Poles new avitors the sever has slowed down a bit. Good to see that you intend to kick it and get it going faster. That is great news.

WTG Ed and Bruce. You guys are making this site even better than it was before. Good job and welcome to the new sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by edhead
    I have not worked that out yet. They have only today indicated they want to be a sponsor, and we are working out the details as we speak. Bruce has done a wonderfull job getting Crappie.com sponsors. He's been on fire so to speak. I think this coming year is going to be a great "breakout" year for Crappie.com. Bruce is making sure we only accept top notch sponsors. And it seems the board agrees.

Right now I'm also looking at new servers to make this puppy scream!
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

I'm an affiliate of BPS. BPS is not a sponsor, but I can offer our sponsors products through BPS and I think thats cool. Also, I did not know BPS had Driftmaster products too. I will add them to my BPS products page. Thanks all for your ongoing support.

At this rate, I may very well be able to stay out of corporate america.
    I interviewed with Pepsico yesterday, downtown Chicago, long trip for me, so we'll see if that comes through for me. If it does, believe me, crappie.com will continue to grow as I will never give up this site and all you wonderfull fishermen. You guys are the best. Merry Christmas.

Richard Williams is also helping me find a job. Spoke with him I think it was Tuesday. He did not sound great, was still recovering from the surgery, but even while in pain, he was thinking of his crappie.com buddy, helping him find a job. What a great guy.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

I've noticed the slowness the last few days, I'm thinking the holidays have many of us surfing the net more! Which is a good thing, so faster server coming, but it will take prolly a couple weeks for me to implement.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I cleaned a bunch of log files off the server last night which hopefully has helped the performance today. Let me know if it did help. When the logfiles get too large it bogs down the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose1am
    All Right! New Screaming Servers. No more lag hehe.

With all of Cane Poles new avitors the sever has slowed down a bit. Good to see that you intend to kick it and get it going faster. That is great news.

WTG Ed and Bruce. You guys are making this site even better than it was before. Good job and welcome to the new sponsors.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Here's one page of Driftmaster products at BPS - http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catal...=SearchResults

And some of them are on SALE!
    Quick Ed, fix the BPS link!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Aint noticed a slowdown on my end - clicking right along!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the server runs fine for the most part. Maybe the issue the last two days was a "log file" issue and I took care of it. I still want to expand/improve my server performance though.

I added the driftmaster products to the BPS page by the way. kewl
    Owner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast