PDA

View Full Version : WOT is broke

Slab
07-16-2014, 08:19 PM
The WOT password seems to be broke. I'm working on it. Don't worry, there's nothing but drivel in there anyway (mostly political banter). It's just an FYI to those that participate there.

Cane Pole
07-16-2014, 10:16 PM
I thought you had a broke cable.

DRPEPPER
07-17-2014, 08:00 AM
What are we gonna do????:dono:Rofl

Slab
07-17-2014, 08:59 AM
I was up late last night trying to figure it out. I was unsuccessful.

I will get it eventually though. But I don't want to just open up that forum without a password cause I don't want that political stuff showing up in search engines. Some of the arguments that take place there have a possibility to hurt my reputation amongst search engines, and heck, our sponsors for that matter. Our site should not be renown for it's political banter, so that type conversation needs to remain private, and password protected. As soon as I get it working again, it'll be back. So save your arguments.

kickingback
07-17-2014, 09:24 AM
What is WOT?

"G"
07-17-2014, 09:41 AM
What is WOT?

Its the Way Off Topic Board.......Its at the bottom of the index page

deathb4disco
07-17-2014, 09:44 AM
But I don't want to just open up that forum without a password cause I don't want that political stuff showing up in search engines.

The forum WAS opened up without a password. I've been reading and posting in there for about a week, and I don't have a password.

It was fun while it lasted. :biggrin

BoarBuster
07-17-2014, 04:49 PM
I think WOT is a good asset as it gives people a place to vent about things.

Billbob
07-17-2014, 05:53 PM
fix it you aint got nothing to do:Rofl

fishingpox
07-17-2014, 06:21 PM
or just do away with it altogether

fishingpox
07-17-2014, 06:31 PM
I was in the setting area and had to flag an ad banner what not of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. It said " tell Mark Pryor of Arkansas XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Maybe you can see that, dunno, it was google ad

But but I'm about to pop

(contents edited by Moderator)

I was up late last night trying to figure it out. I was unsuccessful.

I will get it eventually though. But I don't want to just open up that forum without a password cause I don't want that political stuff showing up in search engines. Some of the arguments that take place there have a possibility to hurt my reputation amongst search engines, and heck, our sponsors for that matter. Our site should not be renown for it's political banter, so that type conversation needs to remain private, and password protected. As soon as I get it working again, it'll be back. So save your arguments.

Slabyanker
07-17-2014, 06:39 PM
(quote deleted by Moderator)

I've seen it. Disgusting.

CrappiePappy
07-17-2014, 09:14 PM
Let's leave the "contents" of the WOT and related ads/links to the WOT forum ... and NOT bring them up on this forum.

Previous posts deleted/edited for that purpose.

... cp :kewl

Redy2Fish
07-19-2014, 08:20 AM
I thought you were having engine problems until I read through the thread, lol!
:bash:bash

skiptomylu
07-19-2014, 11:44 AM
I never go there as I think some in there would not make me happy and happy is what I want!

dfar
07-20-2014, 04:52 AM
i never go there as i think some in there would not make me happy and happy is what i want!

I only looked at this post because I thought you broke the throttle cable like others said.