Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exciting Day Already

Post Thanks / Like

Default Exciting Day Already

Went to the next town over to Dillards department store to pick up a perfume box set for my wife. She has to have that high dollar stuff, she is worth it though. Come back out and hear something across the parking lot. This jackass in a Toyota Camry is doing doughnuts in the parking lot with cars around. Well, the next thing i know, he comes sliding by my truck and missed it by about four or five feet. Good thing he didn't hit it or I wouldn't have been very merry about it. Anyways, he takes back off across the parking lot, cuts the wheel, guns it and promptly slides into the side of about a two or three year old four runner. Oh crap i thought. Then this peckerhead tries to take off but he is hung on the four runner's step up bar. So, i hurry up and go block him so he can't leave. He gets out of the car and starts cussing at me. I had my wife and kids in the truck with me and when i got out of the truck, i don't know if it was my ugliness, my size or a little something i had in my hand. He sat his butt back down in the car as I called the cops. He was nineteen. I could have just left without saying anything when he hit the car, but i wouldn't won't someone destroying my stuff and leaving.

Post Thanks / Like

fatboy - I saw pictures of you from the TeeZur 2004 tournament. I would say that 19 year old boy showed some pretty good judgment keeping his butt in his car. If fact, I am surprised he didn't hold the phone for you while you dialed the police. lol
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Went to the next town over to Dillards department store to pick up a perfume box set for my wife. She has to have that high dollar stuff, she is worth it though. Come back out and hear something across the parking lot. This jackass in a Toyota Camry is doing doughnuts in the parking lot with cars around. Well, the next thing i know, he comes sliding by my truck and missed it by about four or five feet. Good thing he didn't hit it or I wouldn't have been very merry about it. Anyways, he takes back off across the parking lot, cuts the wheel, guns it and promptly slides into the side of about a two or three year old four runner. Oh crap i thought. Then this peckerhead tries to take off but he is hung on the four runner's step up bar. So, i hurry up and go block him so he can't leave. He gets out of the car and starts cussing at me. I had my wife and kids in the truck with me and when i got out of the truck, i don't know if it was my ugliness, my size or a little something i had in my hand. He sat his butt back down in the car as I called the cops. He was nineteen. I could have just left without saying anything when he hit the car, but i wouldn't won't someone destroying my stuff and leaving.
    You did the right thing. I think he should have had a tire tool but up his ... first before calling the cops. But I am just a guy the growup in the innercity of St Louis at that is how I think. I have learned to act different than what I think with age and would have done the same as You did just call the cops.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Well, i am the proud owner of a Tennessee Gun Permit, nuff said about that. Hope i don't ever have to use it, but between the meth heads and the illegal immigrants around here that are meaner than you know what, i got one about six years ago.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    'between the meth heads and the illegal immigrants around here that are meaner than you know what, i got one about six years ago.

Hey Fatboy, which one did you get? A meth head or an illegal immigrant? LOL
    (Just Joking!)---Pooch

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good to see you shopping anywhere but wallyworld

Merry Christmas to you and your family big'un. :D

Larry....28 year member sprinkler fitters local 669 :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fatboy, I had to do the same thing

I had to go over to the Tullahoma Dillards and get my wife a perfume box set also, and like you,had to get the good stuff. I didnt have to call the cops on anyone, but almost needed to call the bank to make sure I had the money to cover that high dollar liquid LOL. Just kidding.

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy..bet kid thinks twice from now on
    You deserve the good guy award at least for today.

Thanks
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fatboy glad to hear he missed your truck and your family is okay. I am glad you did what you did and want to say thank you and may you and your family have a merry Christmas!!!
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

DANG, I forgot to go to Dillards!!!!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast