Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pontoon spider rigging

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pontoon spider rigging

I have a 20 ft pontoon I want to set up for spider rigging. It is already set up for fishing. My main problem is how to mount a transducer on the bow. The trolling motor is a Motor Guide Wireless. Any ideas?

i

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

da 'ducer apparatus - Podunk (po dungk) A small isolated town, region, or place that is regarded as unimportant. . . .
    Rickie is a sponsor on here and builds quality products. rnvinc is his handle on here. You could just PM him with any questions.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Likes "G" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

What Cray said

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

Rickie is a sponsor on here and builds quality products. rnvinc is his handle on here. You could just PM him with any questions. Took the hint/advise. Received the unit today and inspected it. It looks well built and clean. The operation was smooth. Thanks guys.
    Likes "G" LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I have a G3 22 ft pontoon and originally had the transducer mounted on my trolling motor but found it troublesome to remove when I switched from fishing to tubing with the family. I built a simple bracket mounted to the rail with a 1 inch - 5 ft aluminum pipe that the transducer mounts to. I can install or remove in less than a minute. Will post a picture of it tomorrow as it is dark already.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie55 View Post
    I have a G3 22 ft pontoon and originally had the transducer mounted on my trolling motor but found it troublesome to remove when I switched from fishing to tubing with the family. I built a simple bracket mounted to the rail with a 1 inch - 5 ft aluminum pipe that the transducer mounts to. I can install or remove in less than a minute. Will post a picture of it tomorrow as it is dark already.
    Pictures????