Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: a vet story

Post Thanks / Like

Default a vet story

3rd or 4th time i have logged on today; but, I had to share this one.
    DP

A woman came into the vetinary surgery carrying a limp duck and asked the vet for his advice.
    The vet examined the duck and said "I'm sorry, your duck, Cuddles has passed away."
    The distressed owner wailed, "Are you sure?"
    "Yes, I am sure, your duck is dead," he replied
    "How can you be so sure," she protested. "I mean, you haven't done any testing on him or anything. He might just be in a coma or something".
    The vet rolled his eyes, turned around and left the room, and returned a few moments later with a black Labrador retriever. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head. The vet left the room with the dog and returned with a cat. The cat jumped up on the table and also sniffed delicately at the duck from head to foot. The cat sat back on it's haunches, shook it's head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.
    The vet looked at the woman and said, "I'm sorry, but as I said this is most definitely, 100% certifiably, a dead duck.
    Then the vet turned to his computer and punched a button and produced a bill.
    "$150", she cried. "$150 just to tell me my duck is dead?"

Now the story really gets tragic. Are you ready?

The vet shrugged. "I'm sorry. if you'd taken my word for it, the bill would have only been $20. But, with the Lab report and the Cat scan, it's now $150".
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

lol that's a cool report and scan.