Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: our frind jimmy

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default our frind jimmy

jimmy lives in savannah and is having knee surguray went into the hospital 20th of dec. .ment to git the name of hospital he was going to but didn`t. we all will have him in our prayers . if any one knows what hospital he is in let me know .papasage10@yahoocom
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Papasage

Hello Papasage and all my friends at Ga. Crappie.Com, Thank you for your prayers and concern. I came home today from the hospital. I am doing good, In a lot of pain but that will get better with time.Thank you for caring, Hope you are catching fish. Can't wait to get back out there. Thanks again, Your Friend Jimmy

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

hi jimmy merry christmas. glad you are home . know you are in pain . as the saying goes no pain no gain. have known of a lot of people that has had that surgursy don and havent heard of any that regreted it . good luck on the recovery . will talk to you later. papasage

Post Thanks / Like

hey jimmy cant go fishing to much christomas stuff to do anyway it is raining and cold here chance of sleet and maby some flakes of snow . going to stay in the hous as much as posable . will go see the grand kids they are herein town so i want have far to go . not more than a mile .my baby daughter is in kentucky and want be able to come home this year . she will try later on in the year when buisness is slow and they git cought up on work and git the mill woprking smooth. they have ben setting up a bunch of new equipment they are planning on building anothernew building if every thing goes as planned. ok take care and let me hear how you are doing. hope you have a merry christmas .