Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Zeta Mr. Wobbly Eyes Jig Heads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Zeta Mr. Wobbly Eyes Jig Heads

Anyone know if these are still being made? I really liked the john deer green color they offered and eyes couldn't hurt I figured. The package I have said they were made in Foley Alabama. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Get some wiggle eyes from Michaels, Hobby lobby etc. 2.5mm to and up depending on jig size. If the jig has lead eyes flatten them and you just glue the eyes on. You can make them on any type head you want if you can get a flat spot on it, ball heads squeeze with pliers till flat, paint and glue them on.

couple tied

Saw some 2 packs on ebay and a search on Zeta bait company, Mr. Wobbley in foley, Alabama didn't come up with much. Maybe someone else has a better search idea.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That is artful. Now, do the fish appreciate your talent?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I like those Fatman, very nice.
    Randy Andres

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks - I learned them from a member on another board. I run them under floats most of the time and with a long cast pull the float 6-8 inchs and let the jig glide till you see the float bob and do it again. If I had a boat i'd love to try and pull them but until the nephew runs gets the boat out can't try it. Haven't lost any eyes yet so I know the Duco cement works well with the eyes.

The small bass and sunfish like them, only 1 trout and he threw it and it's the only trout I've seen this year they're somewhere in the pond just haven't found em yet!!

monkscrappie is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I have Wabble Eye Jig Heads!

Monk