Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Masters One Pole Ultmate Challenge June 20-21 Truman Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Masters One Pole Ultmate Challenge June 20-21 Truman Lake

The Crappie Masters One Pole Artificial Bait Only Tournament:

Is next weekend June 20-21, I just thought I would encourage any crappie anglers that haven't ever been to this event before to go and check it out. This is the big mid-season Truman Lake event for the Crappie Masters Tour and is always a big event. Hope to see some of you there whether your fishing or just hanging its a good time and you can learn a lot... Good luck!

"Take a man fishing for a day he'll eat for a day, Teach a man how to fish and he'll sit in the boat and drink beer all day"...Name:  WP_000124.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  28.1 KBName:  WP_000129.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  39.6 KBName:  WP_000513.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  57.8 KB

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It is a fun tournament. All the anglers can come to Everharts for a fish fry on Wed the 18th at 6pm. We will be filming the weighin of the Ultimate Fish off at 4pm on the Crappie Masters stage also in the parking lot of Everharts. We will try and stay open late that evening for anglers and others that come to watch the weigh in and attend the fish fry a chance to get last minute items and also for use of restrooms. Come join the fun starting on Wed and continuing through the crowning of the 2014 Trumam lake Ultimate One Pole Challenge Champions at Bucksaw on Saturday afternoon. There will also be a kids fishing derby at Bucksaw on Saturday. Check out crappiemasters.net for all the info.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to it probably won't make it till Thursday but should be a good time, and good luck in your challenge...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiner View Post
    The Crappie Masters One Pole Artificial Bait Only Tournament:

Is next weekend June 20-21, I just thought I would encourage any crappie anglers that haven't ever been to this event before to go and check it out. This is the big mid-season Truman Lake event for the Crappie Masters Tour and is always a big event. Hope to see some of you there whether your fishing or just hanging its a good time and you can learn a lot... Good luck!

"Take a man fishing for a day he'll eat for a day, Teach a man how to fish and he'll sit in the boat and drink beer all day"...Name:  WP_000124.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  28.1 KBName:  WP_000129.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  39.6 KBName:  WP_000513.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  57.8 KB