Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Some where sometime you will get your payday!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Some where sometime you will get your payday!!!

I always when i am on the water if i can help i will. Last year i pulled a boat out of Town Creek passed the power lines. And the good feeling of helping someone out, was pay enough. Another time i found a nice boat seat setting in the parking lot when we came in it was almost dark so we loaded it up to keep it from being got by someone that would not try to find the owner. I put it on some forums and put the word around and asked a few friends and found the owner, his daughter had set it out, they drove off without it. I gave it back to him he was so thankful to get it back. As i said when u do something good u will get your payday someday. Someone may help u out or give u something u need ect. Cub48
    Likes Fish on Line, dfar LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I want to thank you for helping when you see the need. I think slab had a great Idea when He started this thread. But, I know there are thousands of others that have helped their fellow man but do not want to make it known because it is the right thing to do
    Likes Slab, Redge, sooners08, Billbob LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fish on Line View Post
    I want to thank you for helping when you see the need. I think slab had a great Idea when He started this thread. But, I know there are thousands of others that have helped their fellow man but do not want to make it known because it is the right thing to do
    Well said and true