Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weather Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weather Report

Just wondering how many people are getting a piece of this winter storm. Only rain, sleet and some snow here so far. Very windy also. Sounds like people North of me are getting drilled.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Just wondering how many people are getting a piece of this winter storm. Only rain, sleet and some snow here so far. Very windy also. Sounds like people North of me are getting drilled.
    We had bout 8'' on the ground this morning and it has been coming down hard for about the last 3 hours.
    "You should have been here yesterday!"

Post Thanks / Like

About 4-inches here and still snowing some. Got enough for the kids to go sledding and make a snowman tomorrow.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy

We've got a snow storm just to the N.W. of us, maybe 20 mi., and its headed S.E. so we could get a little snow. It will be the first significant snow I've seen since the mid 80's in Shreveport. I don't remember ever seeing a white Christmas here......maybe this time?

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy I thought about going fishing in this messy weather again in the morning. If it is still this windy, I'll stay in bed.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't blame you a bit. Gusting bad here and since your the next county over, i know your getting it also.

Post Thanks / Like

CNN weather

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WEATHER/12/2....ap/index.html

We here in Evansville IN in the very tip end of IN have about 15" of snow now and it's still falling and the wind is blowing hard. They put our county Warrick Which is just East of Evanville on an Emergency Basis. That means no one is suppose to venture out and we are being requested to stay off the roads. They want the roads clear so that the snow plows don't have to mess with cars on the roadways. That way they can clear the roads faster.

I am staying inside and three sheets to the wind right now. No Zima but three bloody marry's have me feeling pretty darn good right now. LOL

Just looking though the new cabelas catalog and dreaming about all the stuff that they offer. Wish I were Bill Gates so that I could afford all the stuff that I want to buy. LOL. Well hell, I can dream can't I?
    Last edited by Moose1am; 12-23-2004 at 01:44 AM.
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Default No snow here in PA

Actually it's going to be in the high 40's today. Of course on Monday when I left for work at 2:30 AM it was -3 degrees, yea, that's a minus there! On my way home it had warmed to a balmy +1 degree. Did I mention that my state plow truck and I sat on the side of the road with the diesel fuel gelled up from 3:30 AM till 8:30 when they were able to get me running again. Thank God it would idle a little now and again to keep the cab a little warm, windows were iced up inside yet, but it was well above -3. Tuesday started off at +2 and warmed up to the high teens. After today we are going back to high's in the 20's and low's in the teens. No fishing here!

Post Thanks / Like

Rain and 50 degrees here in Carolina - the rain clears out tomorrow and it will be cold Christmas Day -29 the high - it was 8 dgrees here on Monday - never got over 26 all day - we are supposed to have 25 mph winds tody though
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Eighteen inches and counting...

We have drifts to three feet, but that will change. NW winds at 18, gusting to 35. No vehicles allowed on the roads, as if we could even get out of our lane. Low tomorrow night/Christmas morning predicted to be -13. Don't think we'll be going anywhere for a while.

...And we hadn't done our holiday liquor run yet. Sigh.

- Roberta
    "Anglers are born honest,
    but they get over it." - Ed Zern

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast