PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Superglue
06-02-2014, 08:08 PM
Thanks to everyone who fished with MCC at any time this season! The regular tournaments or the "opens" or just generally supported us during the year. I know how busy everyone is with jobs,families, and life in general so I just wanted all of you to know how much I appreciate you. I will never have too many friends in life so the ones I've met through this website have been a blessing. May God bless you and your family this summer. Good luck with the C.C championship. Everyone doesn't want to fish a big tournament with a bunch of strangers so the fruit jars are absolutely important. Larry and I talk about how much fun we have with y'all fishing and cutting up since we don't have to work. Just fish and hang out with your friends, period. Good friends, good fishing, good times, and a little bragging are what it's all about. Thanks guys and gals.
Ken

Rees Guide
06-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Always enjoy being around or part of a MCC event, from the looks of it yall had a great season. Keep up the good work, class act and always a pleasure.

BigBlue
06-06-2014, 03:02 AM
Great to meet you at Enid Ken. The MCC bunch is a class act all around enjoyed fishing with y'all.. Hope to do
More of it in the future, look forward to seeing y'all again..

GitDaGrease
07-05-2014, 10:05 PM
Great bunch of guys for sure, I enjoyed the few tournys I fished with you guys very much, class act for sure, just wish my work would allow me to fish and hang out at all your tournaments.