Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snake River, Crappie Farmer and others looking for this lure

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Snake River, Crappie Farmer and others looking for this lure

May 26, 2014
    Hey Snake River and Crappie Farmer,

I met a friend out on Logan Martin lake the other day who was looking for someone to make him a particular lure. I do not have the stinger mold he wanted because mine is only 1,5 inches long.

What he (Roger Barnett in Moody Alabama) is looking for (Photo included) is a two inch looks like a minnow stinger. It is kind of a very light grey with a hint of a very light purple back with silver glitter bars in it. PM photos of what you come up with and prices ASAP and I will put you in touch with him. He is looking for about 100 of them.

Mike

Name:  Two Inch Stingers.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  20.8 KB
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    May 26, 2014
    Hey Snake River and Crappie Farmer,

I met a friend out on Logan Martin lake the other day who was looking for someone to make him a particular lure. I do not have the stinger mold he wanted because mine is only 1,5 inches long.

What he (Roger Barnett in Moody Alabama) is looking for (Photo included) is a two inch looks like a minnow stinger. It is kind of a very light grey with a hint of a very light purple back with silver glitter bars in it. PM photos of what you come up with and prices ASAP and I will put you in touch with him. He is looking for about 100 of them.

Mike

Name:  Two Inch Stingers.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  20.8 KB
    Mike I have what you call a 2 inch baby shat Stanger which the body is a little bit fatter I can make the color that he wants if I get time tomorrow I will try to make a short mold of these. the ones that you posted in the picture I believe are Bobby garlands.

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. Pm the photo and i will put you in touch with Roger. He is also sending me a photo of a split tail. Do not have it yet but i will post it on this thread. PM me for his address and phone number.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    Ok. Pm the photo and i will put you in touch with Roger. He is also sending me a photo of a split tail. Do not have it yet but i will post it on this thread. PM me for his address and phone number.
    Okay Mike does he have a computer go to my website and look at the plastic baits www.bobsjigs.com I will try to send you some pictures tomorrow.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'll bow out of these until I have my laminate issues worked out. Got two styles of 2" shad stinger molds. Chomping at the bit to get going on these.
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer View Post
    I'll bow out of these until I have my laminate issues worked out. Got two styles of 2" shad stinger molds. Chomping at the bit to get going on these.
    You shouldn't have to worry about laminate this is just a straight shot with glitter and some gray smoke here is a picture of what I've made up this evening for Mike to look at see what you think.
    Name:  DSC_0148.JPG
Views: 555
Size:  87.7 KB

www.bobsjigs.com
    Likes crappiefarmer, BoarBuster LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    Okay Mike does he have a computer go to my website and look at the plastic baits www.bobsjigs.com I will try to send you some pictures tomorrow.
    He has no computer. This correspondence will be by snail mail or by the telephone. PM me for his number.
    Last edited by shipahoy41; 05-27-2014 at 06:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

check your PM.

As Bob said this is a straight shoot in a light purple grey color with glitter. This is a matter of him finding someone that has the mold for the lure he wants so he can throw a lot of business your way. I will send him all suggestions in a snail mail letter this evening so post a photo of what you can come up with.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, If its single shot I'll see what I can do. Try to have a pic up by this evening.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    Likes shipahoy41 LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, If its single shot I'll see what I can do. Try to have a pic up by this evening.CF
    ok. Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast