Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Broken Families, we should be ashamed.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Broken Families, we should be ashamed.

Got out to get some post spawn specks and found em in water less than 5'. Didn't catch a one deeper than that. Caught a few females that look plum full, not residual full, but full as if they never made it. Eggs were milky white. Maybe we caught too many males. Oh well, it was fun and getting back to the ramp through all the holiday ramblers and water fleas was eventfull. Purple/char Bronze star carrots with shad scented slab slobber.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.
    Likes peculiarmike, crappiencali LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Was good seeing you this afternoon. Lake was a mess but there are some fish left after the bank beaters got done with it. Lots of fish with eggs left in them. Even in the upper ends of the lake. But most of them are small females. I believe the larger fish are done. I did the best in a little deeper water and caught them all on the new Daddee Shad in Black and Pink with Slab Slobber garlic smeared on it.
    Likes peculiarmike LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

I use the gell, it liquifies in the sun or about 85 degrees so I dump it in an old nibble jar for a dipping tank.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.
    Likes beagle man LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice reports guys. We found big females today up close to bank. Dumping eggs when we pulled the out of the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Where do you guys get the slab slobber? I use niblets all the time but they are a pain.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good day, i guessing you didn't run into Grizzly Adams while fishing.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bryan535 View Post
    Where do you guys get the slab slobber? I use niblets all the time but they are a pain.
    Google it or try malcomslabslobber.com. Garlic slab slobber will be available shortly. That is what I have been testing out for him. But others are all having success with the original shad scent.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you had a good time.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30