Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Macaroni and cheese

Post Thanks / Like

Default Macaroni and cheese

Get one box of Kraft macaroni and cheese, the little dinosoar shaped ones preferably, fill the pan with water, boil it till its boilin', open box and remove cheese packet, dump the macaroni into the pan and boil till the noodles are soft or to your liken', then strain the water(CAUTION!! ITS HOT!!) add 1/2 a stick of butter, 1/4 cup of milk and the cheese packet(REMOVE CHEESE FROM PACKET FIRST!!!) mix it up and enjoy!!:D :D :rolleyes:
    GET IN THE FRONT LEANIN REST:mad: :mad:

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bogus recipe

Quote Originally Posted by gonnawin
    Get one box of Kraft macaroni and cheese, the little dinosoar shaped ones preferably, fill the pan with water, boil it till its boilin', open box and remove cheese packet, dump the macaroni into the pan and boil till the noodles are soft or to your liken', then strain the water(CAUTION!! ITS HOT!!) add 1/2 a stick of butter, 1/4 cup of milk and the cheese packet(REMOVE CHEESE FROM PACKET FIRST!!!) mix it up and enjoy!!:D :D :rolleyes:
    I followed the directions to a T but when I strained the water nothing was retained, all the water went down the drain.

Hope you're happy. It's 6:45 AM my time, gotta go to work, and here I sit with a ruined breakfast. I'm glad this happened before I added the ground rhino horn and African Yohimbe bark I take to enhance my libido.
    Shoer,
    12th Degree Ninja