Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie pc game?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Crappie pc game?

Anyone ever hear of a Crappie pc game? Or even a pc game that features multi species including Crappie? If so where can I find it? If there is no such thing one should be invented!!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

Copyright that idea real quick J.T. before somebody makes a mint off your idea. LOL
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Yep there is

I played it at Tunica Tuesday. It is called "Reel Em In".... It worked..haha
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

In-Fisherman has a PC fishing game for multispecies. I have looked at it a few times but didn't buy it. Wish I had it right now. It's only about 19 bucks plus tax at Wal-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by J.T. Crappie Guide
    Anyone ever hear of a Crappie pc game? Or even a pc game that features multi species including Crappie? If so where can I find it? If there is no such thing one should be invented!!
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J.T. Crappie Guide
    J.T. That is a GREAT idea! Here's an idea for you if you decide to invent it;

You could have several different skill levels. For the lower skill options, say novice through amatuer angler, you could have a live bait (minnow) option. Then in the higher skill levels, say from skilled angler through professional, you could have "artificals only" as the bait options.

'Carpe Diem' does not mean "fish of the day."

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had a great multi-species game for a couple years now. E A Sports championship bass is the name of it. My daughter gave it to me as a x-mas gift a couple years ago. I still play it. She works at Walmart and they had them on sale at 75% off. She said she paid $5. for a $20. game. I can fish numerous diffrent lakes for any of the species at any time of year i choose in any type of water and weather. I get to choose my rod, line size, bait, how far i want to cast or flip a jig or topwater or worm fish or even light line and crappie jigs. I've caught 3# crappies, 2 1/2# bluegills, 8# walleyes, 45# catfish, and bas up to 18#. It lets me keep the 5 biggest fish in the livewell, no matter what species i choose to keep. It gives you so many options of tournaments or challanges or just free time to fish. You get 15 minutes in the free time mode but it takes almost an hour to run out of the time. The challenge level has 3 levels of difficulty and numerous levels to get thru. I started playing this game one day at 10:30 in the morning and still hadn't reached the top level at 3am in the morning. And had to go to work that morning.... It allows you to pick the lake you want to fish, area on the lake you want to fish, season and water clarity, and water temperature. This game is great. I very very very highly recomend it to everyone. It isn't just fun and challenging to play, it will teach you to catch fish too. Try it and let me know what you think of it. Sorry for the Moose post...... that game fires me up.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I have the In-fisherman game

That game does have all types of fish on it. The best crappie so far for me has been a 2 1/2 lbs. You can set up your own tournaments on it for what every kind of fish you want. I would rate the game a 5 on a scale of 1-10. The way you reel and set the hook is a little cheese. But on a good note if enough people bought the game we could have us a online tournament!!!
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion