Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jazzing Up My Minn Kota Mounting

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jazzing Up My Minn Kota Mounting

Original plain Jane with Lss1 and wiring. Have added network 2000 and Ethernet since this photo. Wat a rats nest I had growing.

Winds have kept me home and off the lake, so, I decided to clean things up around the Terrova.

ABS sheets, dremel, blind rivets, aluminum and elbow grease does just fine. Rand out of materials. Gotta stop by Lowe's tomorrow and get a few screws and rivets. Nothing is tied together yet. It is all held together by supervisor tape until I am sure of all optiions.

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Tom looks like you get as much enjoyment out of rigging up the electronic whiz toys as to fishing. My hats off to you for a fine job and a practical application of one's knowledge.
    "gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good looking work, as usual. But don't feel bad, I can't sit around the house long before I go find something that needs done. And some of them even come off the "to do" list.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Only time I sit down is cause I'm tired. No one here to talk to except myself. ha.

I enjoy messing with my boat for sure. It is just a hobby to occupy time between fishing trips.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. I am constantly messin with the boat. There are nights I can't sleep thinking about things I need to change or things that need fixed. Going to change the location of my trolling motor mount next. Then plumb and wire a recric pump for my live well.

Post Thanks / Like

I am trying to get all the wiring and stuff out of the harms way. I suffer from clutzitis. As I age, this handicapping phenomena is expanding at an exponential rate.
    Likes jaxsprat LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Cane pole I'm only 27 and I suffer from this. I can only imagine how bad it will be by the time I get to "the golden years" lmbo

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    I am trying to get all the wiring and stuff out of the harms way. I suffer from clutzitis. As I age, this handicapping phenomena is expanding at an exponential rate.
    Canepole you got lots of company, I'm 74 seems lot it really got going when I hit 70- just keeps growing every year.
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

You going to put a lid on your open electrical box Tom? EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Good work tom,i too have to be doing something if able,i just finish making a bracket to take m15 tm off and put cable on and vice verser as fishing style change for me.i am hoping to fix that during the winter if i can find a old minn kota v2,going to try to convert into cable and push button hand held control,i just can't get away completely from cable,also working on a rotor transducer for 798, had one on my maxx 70 cable but won't work on mi5,just love to tinker,thats why i made a auto bouy winder with auto stop,if i had your mind don't know what i could come up with
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast