Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New Guy in the Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Guy in the Forum

Just thought I'd chime in.....I'm a newbie to this forum, But love to fish, especially for them specks!!! I live about 12 miles from Clarks Hill and even though I no longer have a boat I still feel like I can catch my share from the land

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

welcom to the forum tlbmech. i am in so. ga.i lived in augusta back in 1963 for a while . was just married and didnt fish :D . had no time but the man i worked for fished that lake a lot . didnt stay there but 6 months . the wife got homesik and was pregnet. baby of the familey and wanted mama. so we came back home .
    jimmy on the board and i are planning on a ga. crappie git togather this spring if we can . he lives in savannah and is having knee surguray .ment to git the name of hospital he was going to but didn`t. we all will have him in our prayers . papasage
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Welcome Tlbmech

Hello Tlbmech, Welcome to Georgia Crappie.Com, We are happy to heve you aboard. Please let us hear from you when you go fishing. A boat is nice but you can catch fish with out one as you well know. P;ease share your trips with us, We learn from each other here as we share tips and info. with each other. Again ,Welcome! Jimmy S.