Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting some Slab Busters

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Getting some Slab Busters

As I told Bugman I talked with Jack who makes the Slab Buster jigs, and I want everyone to know what a pleasure it was talking with him and the helpful hints he gave me about using his jigs ie; color combinations, scent and so on. If your interested in a new product please give Jack a call. Bugman has his brochure and info up on this board.
    Crappie don't sleep, is that why I'm so tired?
    Team crappiekingjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Ole Jack is one of a kind he keeps me laughing all the time and after fishing with him a few times i know how to push his buttons and really get him goin Ed has got it down too and when we team up on him he gets really excited.When you talk to him just mention six wire hole and see what he says,it is one of his good beds and i told him i was gonna mark it with my gps and tell everyone i know.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

LOL im getting ready to order some so i will try to remember to mention fishing that hole with ya.And how we slayed em there.:D

Post Thanks / Like

That will get him going.

Post Thanks / Like

Tell him we plan on having our next crappie camp up around his area and we plan on fishing the 35mm to the 38mm that will get a rise out of the old coot.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

LOL will do:D

Post Thanks / Like

My ole buddy is waiting for you to call.

Post Thanks / Like

I talked to him this week. Sounds like a purple and white is on the way. All I know is when everything else fails, those slab busters work. Now I am using my other lures for entertainment purposes only. This morning the pearl white was working great at LOZ. Seven fish in about 45 minutes.
    Webmaster for: http://www.slabbuster.com and other fine sites.

Post Thanks / Like

pearl white is what i use 95% of the time on LOZ. your new to the board jackpot, so that means i get to mention puddlebugs again! go to wally world (sadly that's the only place that has them, but they're made in camdenton) and pick up a few packages, you won't be disappointed.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

and jackpot, check out "Forest Fragments" newsletter. it is on ballwin website, www.ballwin.mo.us it is the newsletter i write all about the natural world in and around the city of ballwin. i'm pretty proud of my little newsletter.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast