Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Chat room

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chat room

Just tried the chat room for the first time. For those of you who have not been there yet. Give it A try, it's really pretty cool
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty neat - I was only in for a few minutes, but will be checking in each time I'm on the board now.

It's not a problem, but does anyone else have an issue with coming back to the board after being in the chat room? I can't just back up to the main board - have to use either history or the back button drop down on my toolbar to get back to the main board. Just odd.

Post Thanks / Like

Zig, what everyone is doing is opening two browsers, then just minimizing one or the other so they can click back and forth.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea the Chat room does not have a way to leave other than shutting that browser window down or like you said using the History to find the web link. The back button is disabled somehow.

But do what Big J said Open up two browser windows. One for the chat room and another browser for the crappie.com site.

You may have to do some modifying in the Internet Explorers advanced properties settings. Click on tools then Internet Options and then finally the Advanced tap. Now scroll down though the advanced tab's settings until you find "Reuse windows for for launching shortcuts" Make sure that there is NO check or X in that check box. You can click on the box on the left side of each line and that will toggle a X in the box and take the X out of the box the next time you click on that box. Toggle the X out of the box and that way you can then have two windows open at the same time. I think this is how it works. Anyway that is how I set mine up and I can get two brower windows open on the desktop. Then you can resize each browser window to the size that suits your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Zig
    Pretty neat - I was only in for a few minutes, but will be checking in each time I'm on the board now.

It's not a problem, but does anyone else have an issue with coming back to the board after being in the chat room? I can't just back up to the main board - have to use either history or the back button drop down on my toolbar to get back to the main board. Just odd.
    Regards,

Moose1am