Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2005 Spring Fling Crappie Tournament dates

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow 2005 Spring Fling Crappie Tournament dates

The dates have been set for the 2005 Spring Fling Crappie Tournament on Watts Bar Lake.

The tourney will be held on April 23rd (Saturday) ... with the Fish Fry Buffet Social to follow on April 24th (Sunday).

The Rules/Regs Entry Form will be posted soon ........ including the launch/weigh-in times and the start time for the Fish Fry ( for those who intend to attend and pay the "registration fee"). There will be no "fee", again this year, for participating in the tournament. The Entry Form will explain everything ...... but, if there are any questions - you may contact Don York (Tournament Official) of Eden Marina (Host/weigh-in site), or myself. Either of us can be reached on this site, or by e-mail. ...Luck2ya'll

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Thats the one Falcon.

Post Thanks / Like

Default was hoping

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Thats the one Falcon.
    Brother Wood I was hoping to make it there for the fling but I will be in the Florida Keys that week - I'll still try to make a trip up sometime to fish in the country music state - and hope you make it here this spring
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wanna trade?