Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: walleye and crappie tackle vendors on crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default walleye and crappie tackle vendors on crappie.com

Hi folks, Iwas fishing crappies down in Kansas yesterday and after a long day I didn't feel like putting my boat cover back on. Had all my rods and reels locked up in the side lockers but forgot to take my tackle box into my motel room and it was gone this morning. Took me years to accumulate everything. I know real dumb on my behalf... I am relatively newby on here and my question is there a board vendor on here that specializes in crappie and walleye gear , and whom has reasonable prices? Have always used bps or cabelas before. Ill probly just start ordering 100-200 bucks at a time until I can get it built up again.. bummer....PS Also would be nice if they would accept pay pal and to be able to order all my gear from one guy.. Thanks a lot Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Marky
    Man, i'm sorry for your misfortune. Can't stand a thief. Arkie Lures is a sponsor on this board, we have both Walleye and Crappie tackle.
    I am sending you a PM now for a coupon to help you out, get you back in the game.
    Mitch
    -We don't need no stinkin' minners!--

www.picolures.com

Post Thanks / Like

Sure sorry to hear of your troubles. Be sure and get some of the Pro Model Tubes from Arkie, they were eating em up this morning!!!
    1990 Stratos 285 Pro 200 HP Merc
    SpyderLok Rod Holders
    Proud Member of Team Watch The Finger!!!
    (662) 458-8925

Post Thanks / Like

Fishusa has a lot of different stuff. I order from them a lot. They just became a sponsor the other day.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. Ill checkem out first part of the week. Luckily I can use my brothers stuff tomorrow to get me buy if I even go.. Kinda bummed out about it and besides that fishings bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Monkscrappie and grizzley jig are top notch. And dont overlook the numerous small guys in member sponsor classifieds on here. Them guys will make what you want not what they feel you need.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about that. Some people are losers these days.

Post Thanks / Like

from Ne. Marky! Sorry to hear of your misfortune with the fishing tackle. There are quite a few good sponsors on this site. You should be well pleased with the quality of the products they sell. This is a hard lesson to learn, but with the times that they are it is especially important to watch our tackle when out fishing. A member here several years ago lost everything out of her boat when they was on their way to a vacation and stopped for the night at a motel.
    Glad to have you aboard and visit the Ne. board and will look forward to your experiences on the water. Good Luck EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p